separate solar powered street light 30w 1. Product Introduction Solar street light ,included solar panel /led/battery/controller Infrared human body sensor with timer; Easy installation,Long service life, free maintenance. Super-long lighting time,backup for 5-7 rainy days; Green power; Energy-saving and Eco-friendly; 2. Product parameter Solar panel: 18V Discharging time: 30-36 hour Work Mode: PIR Sensor/Time control Rated life: ≥50000h Battery type: LIFEPO4 battery Luminous flux: 3000-3600lm Light degradation rate: 25000h ≤ 30% Charging time: 6-8 hours Application: Garden, courtyard, road, outdoor, etc. 3. Production feature and application: 1. Turn on at dusk and tun off at dawn automatically. 1500 cycle Li-ion battery,10 years spen life. 2. Support more than 10 rainy days with the best technology 3. High quality led chip, 160W/lumen, lighting angle 140° 4. All in one design with patent,Aluminum alloy case,Waterproof IP65. 5. 3 Lighting Mode for choosing, motion sensor for energy saving. 6. Detachable design of battery pack and led chip,easy to maintenance. 4. Production details Sample availability: Yes Supply capability: 1000 pcs/day Normal lead time: 7days for sample order;15 days for production order 5. Product qualification IEC,SONCAP, MSDS,CE 6. Deliver, shipping and serving *** We will reply your inquiry in the first time . ( ≤ 12H ) *** After-sales : If any quality problems within warranty period , pls provide picture or video , we will send you new parts free . *** OEM service , Customized solution or packing according to requirements , Print logo and so on . *** Production time : sample in stock , ≤100pcs 2 days , ≤500pcs 3-5days , ≤1000pcs 7days *** Delivery time : 3-5day by DHL , 14-30days by sea. 7. FAQ Q1.Aftersales services once feedback any problem on products, we will support solution in 24hours, and once confirm the problem we will support new parts in 24hours for free. Q2. How to proceed an order for led light? A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application. Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions. Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order. Fourthly We arrange the production and delivery. Q3. What about Payment? Bank Transfer (TT), Western Union, or Letter of Credit (LC); 40% deposit before production, remaining 60% payment before deliver goods. Q4.You are a factory or trading company? We are a professional direct led manufacture and have more than 15,000 square meters factory. China Smart Solar Light manufacturers website:http://www.esonlight.com/smart-solar-light/

Flag Counter